Selling an aircraft comes with heavy responsibilities. Each interested buyer will want to know every detail about the aircraft: its specific flight, service, maintenance and technological histories.
However, answering numerous questions, researching market comparables, developing advertising and spreading the word is far too time-consuming for many hectic corporate and personal schedules.
Asking Trident to work on your behalf in the sales process means a team of experts is responsible for the details, including:
• Performing a detailed market analysis of comparable aircraft currently for sale
• Assisting with accurate pricing
• Developing domestic and international advertising
• Spearheading Advertising Campaign both in print and on paper
• Becoming your partner in the final sales process
• Creation of Sales Contract
• Use of Escrow and Title Agent Services