Come grow with Trident!
Trident Aircraft experienced the rapid expansion of our fleet of managed jet in the recent past. This has led to several new openings in recently acquired airplanes.
Praetor / Legacy Co-Captains & First Officers: Job Description: Praetor / Legacy “EMB-550 Type” Pilots Needed. Southwest Florida Based Aircraft
We are hiring for multiple Praetor and Legacy Co-Captains and First Officers. These are SW Florida based. We are open to short and long-term positions and offer the possibility of home-based flying. The schedule is negotiable. ** Short-Term Retainer style contracts considered**
- · Strong compensation incentive with potential hiring bonus
- · Medical insurance
- · Dental, Vision, Life, Accident Critical Insurance
- · Uniforms
- · Cell phone
- · iPad
- · Paid time off (vacation)
- · FAA medicals
- · 401k with company matching
- · Relocation assistance is also available.
- Job Requirements:
- · Right to work in US required
- · EMB-550 Type rating
- · ATP MEL
- · 12-month simulator currency preferred
Please email your resumes to email@example.com
Regulatory Compliance Manager:
This position is accountable for assisting in the ongoing regulatory provisions of the company’s flight operations department. The Regulatory Compliance Manager reports directly to the Chief Pilot. Today’s technological environment requires this person to have knowledge of FAR’s, Operations Specifications, and the company manual system, sophisticated computer, and communication skills compatible with regulatory and administrative support.
- Coordinate & Schedule training activities with contract training centers and other departments
- Update and maintain crew training records
- Maintain Pilot Status Sheet to ensure FAA crew currency
- Track and schedule all Part 61 and Part 135 flight crew member training
- Maintain and monitor training budget, maintain records of Check Airman activity for POI Coordinate with Part 142 Training Center on required training slot, documents, TCA’s, and invoices
- Arrange all transportation and accommodations associated with crew training as necessary
- Work with Human Resources on DOT drug program, PRIA requests and crew personnel folders
- Coordinate with Human Resources on new hire paperwork and tracking PRIA requests
- Process resumes from potential employees and assist with prospective Pilot interviews
- Assist Director of Operations, Chief Pilot, and Human Resources in determining crew staffing levels, long and short-term staffing needs
- Solution finding for crew concerns and needs
- Print and file crew flight duty time sheets monthly
- Responsible for Internal Evaluation Program, creating a yearly schedule for IEP checklists and assigning monthly checklists to appropriate department heads. Monitoring follow up on items that require further focus
- Manage Electronic Flight Bag operations and distribution program as per the FAA Accepted Electronic Flight Bag Manual
- Responsible for the company Twelve Five Standard Security Program as the company Aircraft Operator Security Coordinator
** A FAA Licensed Dispatcher Certificate is a plus but not required*
Trident Aircraft is a Maryland based Aircraft Leasing and Management company that specializes in boutique-style Aircraft Management and Charter with locations throughout the Eastern US.
Please email your resume to: