Trident Aircraft experienced the rapid expansion of our fleet of managed jet in the recent past. This has led to several new openings in recently acquired airplanes.
Our available positions are:
• CL-350 Co- Captain based at KBWI
• Legacy 450 Co-Captain/SIC based at KMTN
• Gulfstream G150 Co-Captain/PIC based at KESN
• Cirrus Jet PIC based at KILG
• Honda Jet PIC based at KESN
Our basic minimums are:
• PIC- ATP MEL, 3000 TT, 1000 ME, 500 Jet, appropriate type rating or time in type, 12 month simulator currency preferred
• SIC- COM/ME/INST, 1000 TT, 100 ME, Turbine Experience preferred, ATP or ATP Written preferred.
• Must live or be willing to relocate within 90 mins of the home base of the airplane.
Compensation– Salary based on the experience of the applicant to include, medical insurance, uniforms, cell phone, iPad, paid time off (vacation), FAA medicals, and 401k with company matching. Relocation assistance is also available.
Trident Aircraft is a Maryland based Aircraft Leasing and Management company that specializes in boutique-style Aircraft Management and Charter with locations throughout the Eastern US.
Please email your resume to: