Come grow with Trident!
Trident Aircraft experienced the rapid expansion of our fleet of managed jet in the recent past. This has led to several new openings in recently acquired airplanes.
Our immediate available positions:
- Citation CJ-4 Crew
- $10,000 Signing bonus for CE-525 typed and current pilots
- KESN Based, expected to fly 250-300 hours/year.
Our basic minimums are:
- PIC- ATP MEL, 3000 TT, 1000 ME, 500 Jet, appropriate type rating or time in type, 12 month simulator currency preferred
- SIC- COM/ME/INST, 1000 TT, 100 ME, Turbine Experience preferred, ATP or ATP Written preferred.
- Must live or be willing to relocate within 90 mins of the home base of the airplane.
Compensation– Salary based on the experience of the applicant to include, medical insurance, uniforms, cell phone, iPad, paid time off (vacation), FAA medicals, and 401k with company matching. Relocation assistance is also available.
Additional Available Positions:
We are expanding the Managed Aircraft Department and we are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager. This is a great opportunity for a detailed orientated individual with aviation experience. Please read on for more information and feel free to share this posting with any candidate that you feel would be a good fit to the team.
All resumes can be emailed to email@example.com
Regulatory Compliance Manager:
This position is accountable for assisting in the ongoing regulatory provisions of the company’s flight operations department. The Regulatory Compliance Manager reports directly to the Chief Pilot. Today’s technological environment requires this person to have knowledge of FAR’s, Operations Specifications, and the company manual system, sophisticated computer, and communication skills compatible with regulatory and administrative support.
- Coordinate & Schedule training activities with contract training centers and other departments
- Update and maintain crew training records
- Maintain Pilot Status Sheet to ensure FAA crew currency
- Track and schedule all Part 61 and Part 135 flight crew member training
- Maintain and monitor training budget, maintain records of Check Airman activity for POI Coordinate with Part 142 Training Center on required training slot, documents, TCA’s, and invoices
- Arrange all transportation and accommodations associated with crew training as necessary
- Work with Human Resources on DOT drug program, PRIA requests and crew personnel folders
- Coordinate with Human Resources on new hire paperwork and tracking PRIA requests
- Process resumes from potential employees and assist with prospective Pilot interviews
- Assist Director of Operations, Chief Pilot, and Human Resources in determining crew staffing levels, long and short-term staffing needs
- Solution finding for crew concerns and needs
- Print and file crew flight duty time sheets monthly
- Responsible for Internal Evaluation Program, creating a yearly schedule for IEP checklists and assigning monthly checklists to appropriate department heads. Monitoring follow up on items that require further focus
- Manage Electronic Flight Bag operations and distribution program as per the FAA Accepted Electronic Flight Bag Manual
- Responsible for the company Twelve Five Standard Security Program as the company Aircraft Operator Security Coordinator
** A FAA Licensed Dispatcher Certificate is a plus but not required*
Trident Aircraft is a Maryland based Aircraft Leasing and Management company that specializes in boutique-style Aircraft Management and Charter with locations throughout the Eastern US.
Please email your resume to: